Thursday, March 22, 2012

HELLO ROMPER SEASON

HELLO ROMPER SEASON
I can't even begin to express how pissed off I am that I discovered this floppy hat and jean jacket combo. Because now I pair them in EVERY outfit, which means everything I wear looks exactly the same (my worst nightmare.) I've been trying to jazz up the floppy hat with fun accents every now and then to keep things fresh -- a black and gold chain, a fuschia scarf, a leopard sash. I might have even been successful at giving it a temporary punk makeover... you'll see. Maybe. For now, I'm wearing it in it's natural element. You're probably going crazy over my super high-end designer boots. "Alexander Wang?" you ask. "Those must have cost a fortune." Oh yeah, a real wallet-wrencher. Eight bucks. Whew, I packed lunch for a month! Really had to break open the piggy bank for these bad boys but it was worth it in the end. I mean, what would YOU do for a pair of vintage Skechers? Oh yeah? That's pretty intense. But I feel you.



































































FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Fuschia headwrap - Vintage, judging by how long it's been in my closet
Sunglasses - 80s Purple
Jean jacket - Levis, Mustang Xchange
Raglan tee - GLAMOUR KILLS
Shorts - NATIVE HEART


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...